Do you take insurance?
We do not take insurance as it limits the areas we can focus on and we aim to address your whole body.
How can you evaluate me through the computer?
Great question! We have a series of movements that we observe to assess mobility, balance, and functional strength. Based on what we see, coupled with your medical history and symptoms, we are able to address underlying causes and create an effective program.
How do I download the new exercise program?
How do I schedule an appointment?
We recommend starting with a free phone consultation to see if EnPhysion will be a good fit. You can book your call here: https://calendly.com/enphysion/15min
How is this different than in person physical therapy?
- We focus on your whole body
- We address habit formation to ensure you perform your program
- We are able to hold you accountable and reach out between sessions if needed
- Our session lengths vary depending on what an individual needs
- It is provided virtually
- There is no doctors referral required
How is this different than personal training?
- You are evaluated by a Doctor of Physical Therapy
- We hold you accountable between sessions
- We charge one affordable fee for multiple sessions
- We leverage technology to deliver a safe and effective movement/exercise program to your phone or tablet
What is the cost?
We have multiple options, but our most common membership is just $99/month
What is your cancellation policy?
Do you take Medicare
Where are you located?
We are a virtual company and do not have a physical office for clients. We can offer in person evaluations by our Doctors of Physical therapy if you are located in the Boston area performed at your home.